|Home » Categories » iPhone & iPod Touch Software » Groups|
I want to mail only particular contacts from within a Group
|With Groups v1.1 you will be able to mass mail particular contacts from within a selected Group. This is particularly useful when you tap on the new 'Business' smart group and wish to only send emails to employees of
Guided Ways Technologies.
To do this, follow these instructions:
1. Tap on the Group that contains the desired recipients. Say you selected the ' Business' smart group.
2. Tap on the Search Text Field at the top to start filtering. Say you want to search for all employees under Guided Ways Technologies. Start typing the company name out whilst ensuring you've selected the 'Search All Info' option button.
3. The list below will filter on the search keyword and you should now only see contacts which have that keyword in their details.
4. Tap and hold on the 'Business' Group tab. From the popup, select 'Mail Group'
5. The next screen will only present you with contacts from the filtered list that have emails
How can I make a quick call with Groups?
Viewed 3412 times since Mon, Mar 9, 2009
I lost all my SMS history and iPhone crashed
Viewed 3893 times since Tue, Dec 21, 2010
Using the Camera to take snaps from within Groups sometimes causes it to Crash
Viewed 2670 times since Mon, Mar 9, 2009
My text messages don't go out since I upgraded to iOS 5
Viewed 2703 times since Tue, Oct 25, 2011
Groups on iPhone 5 / iOS 6 is not working
Viewed 1233 times since Wed, Oct 17, 2012