|Home » Categories » Mobile Software (Nokia, Blackberry etc) » uQuran|
Does uQuran work on my Mobile?
|uQuran will not work on older mobiles and requires a Java-enabled Phone that supports CLDC 1.1 and MIDP 2.0. You will need to look up your phone's specifications to ensure it's compatible. We will be releasing a free to use version of uQuran and so you will be able to test and see if it works/installs on your mobile.
Please don't ask us about specific mobile models/brands as we wouldn't know without being able to test on all particular models. However here are some minimum requirements for running/installing uQuran:
* Java-Enabled Phone supporting CLDC 1.1 and MIDP 2.0
* Screen width with a minimum of 240 pixels and a maximum of 640 pixels (higher resolution than 640 pixels will currently not be supported)
* At least 1 MB of Free Disk Space
* Access to internet from the Phone (to download Translation/Audio data)
* Preferrably a SD Card/Memory Card (for HTC/Windows Mobile Phones, this isn't necessary) to store Translation/Audio. Around 1.8GB of free space would be ideal for high quality recitation data. If your Mobile supports AMR audio files, you may only need under 800GB of free space (more info on installing audio files in uQuran is here )
Can you add Sahih International English translation to iQuran?
Viewed 1154 times since Sun, Nov 11, 2012
What is uQuran?
Viewed 5933 times since Wed, Jul 29, 2009
When will uQuran be released?
Viewed 3407 times since Wed, Jul 29, 2009
How do I use uQuran? Any tips?
Viewed 3921 times since Sun, Aug 9, 2009
How do I install a translation in uQuran?
Viewed 37733 times since Thu, Jul 30, 2009